View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
I've developed a real intolerance to loud noises - voices, music, TV's, etc. since my RSD has worsened over the past winter. If I can't get away from them I end up with a severe headache. I don't know if that is the same as tinnitus.

I was walking through the city a few evenings ago and a taxi cab honked his horn right next to me, I thought my head was going to explode.

I don't have TMJ, although I've slept with a mouthguard for the last 20 years or so because I grind my teeth.

Sandy
Hi Sandy, I am new at posting online, will do ok I hope. I have a migraine, TMJ, RSD (and neck at times) kinda mix going on that sounds like you. I can't take the noise. It is the worst during a migraine or bright sunshine (that is trying to push me into a migraine). Do you have the noise problem all the time? A neurologist could help you figure out the type of HA you are having. I am taking a time release of Verapimil that has helped. Does your dentist check your bite with and without the night guard regularly? Take care. Hopeful Alaskan
hopeful Alaskan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote