View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 12:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Well said

Dalek,
This is a thought provoker. I am moving very, very slowly but my spirit is better. Yesterday, limping around, I dusted my living room. And put out two little animated snowman scenes my step-mom has given me. They make me chuckle and one of my little dogs gets so excited over it that she runs in circles wagging her tail vigorously.

We found in the middle of our breakfast table a beautiful pink tinted poinsetta, big bow, glitter sprinkled on it. My wonderful dog sitter had bought it for a welcome home from Mayo. Such a loving thought and effort. She is my best friend and I am so grateful for her.

And one of our neighbors involve their children in making gifts for the entire neighborhood. She has done this for 4 years. It is such a wonderful thing to do if you have children. It teaches them to give without expecting anything in return.

I've been unable to do anything for anyone else this year and I cannot tell you how grateful I am for my neighbors and friends. I am praying and hoping that next year I will be able to do for others.

So...got wordy, didn't I? Just wanted to say that it is the gift of Christmas and giving that keeps the heart going.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote