View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hey Sandy,

So sorry to hear that you are feeling down at the moment!

I can totally relate to how bad the Anniversaries of RSD are and am sure that many others can also! I had my 2 year anniversary of RSD on the 20th March and found it really hard to cope with and felt pretty sat and depressed that things hadn't improved in 2 years, but I survived!

Please allow yourself time to grieve. RSD is like losing someone that you love as you have lost some of your old life. You need to allow yourself to let all of your negative emotions out and then try and pick yourself up and focus on the good things (the fact that you can work etc).

I allow myself to have pity parties every now and again and find that they help, as long as I dont stay in them for too long. It helps to let your feelings out and it doesn't make you weak at all! No one can expect you to be strong all the time with RSD!

I really admire the fact that you're still able to work with RSD! I go to school 4 hours a day, 4 days a week and that is stressful enough so I can't imagine how hard it can be working full time at times! You're amazing!

Take care of yourself and please know that we are all here for you and always will be!

You're in my thoughts.
SandyRI (06-05-2009)