View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
This is why education is so key...if they only knew the devastation they are leaving their loves ones...it might give them pause. (((Nikki)))
This is exactly what I am trying to express to the coalition. There has to be more that just "preventative" measures. I firmly believe that if our loved ones had an inkling of the ruins they would leave behind... it WOULD cause pause. I think with the prevention there should also be information widely expressed about the pain one would cause their loved ones. TALK TALK TALK!

I often time in my life have heard people say their families would be better off without them. It has always been so tragic to me that ones thinking could get to the point where they could even think such a thing, much less believe it!

I know my Dad... and I just know he had reached that point. He loved his family greatly and the very last thing he would ever have wished was to cause this hell to live in us. Twistedly ironic, in thinking to spare us, he destroyed us

It is hard now, to hear people say that... that their families would be better off without them. I just want to scream you are going to destroy the very people you think you would be "helping". Don't think for us, if you but only asked us, we could tell you the truth!! Sigh... and I think I better stop now

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-16-2011), Alffe (06-16-2009), barbo (06-05-2009), Mark56 (03-13-2014), mistiis (06-11-2009)