View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 09:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
Hey Sandy,

So sorry to hear that you are feeling down at the moment!

I can totally relate to how bad the Anniversaries of RSD are and am sure that many others can also! I had my 2 year anniversary of RSD on the 20th March and found it really hard to cope with and felt pretty sat and depressed that things hadn't improved in 2 years, but I survived!

I really admire the fact that you're still able to work with RSD! I go to school 4 hours a day, 4 days a week and that is stressful enough so I can't imagine how hard it can be working full time at times! You're amazing!

Take care of yourself and please know that we are all here for you and always will be!

You're in my thoughts.

Dear Ali:

YOU humble me with YOUR strength and determination to achieve your degree while battling RSD so badly in all your limbs at only 14 years old. You are spending a significant part of your day in intensive PT. And you do it all without meds most of the time. WOW!! (I cringe at the thought of intensive PT or someone touching me in my affected shoulder - I am seriously whacked in the head when it comes to that stuff!). You are very special, and I sincerely hope that you are happier in your new school. Dive into your studies, enjoy the good weather (when it comes to the UK), and develop relationships with good people who like you for YOU, and before you know it you will be working also.

Thanks so much for your reply, XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (06-05-2009)