View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Alison,
Good to hear from you. Sorry about your condition. I hope the PT helps with your leg. Have you tried massage therapy? It really helped me. I used to go once a week but quit because of the cost. I really should go back. I'm getting the botox since there doesn't seem to be anything else to try now. Right now I am trying to find some botox since the medical center charges $1100 and my doc said I should be able to get it for less at a pharmacy. Unfortunately, none of the pharmacies around here will order it for me (with the RX).
How did the nerve block leave you in a wheelchair? My SI problem first appeared after a nerve block. The first two times it happened, trigger points and chiros were able to calm it down. This time, it took too long to get a trigger point and by then the muscle kept spasming. What type of pain does the dysonia cause?
I really hope you can get something that helps soon. I will keep you informed on my experience with botox. I might be able to get the injection next week. Waiting for the doc's office to call back.
Take care & I hope you have a good day.
Linmarie
Linmarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (06-06-2009)