View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default the eeg

i have had several head traumas and for this reason they did an eeg on me too. they were convinced i was having seizures even tho nobody else was.

long story short, although i actually had an epilepsy diagnosis for about 8 months, when i had in hospital epilepsy testing they said the abnormal brain waves were not epilepsy but pnes.

does anybody sleep with you? i was just wondering if you were thrashing around in bed while this was happening. when i have a nitemare of often act out the stuff i am dreaming. to my detriment, as this has injured me on several occasions. even if you go for a sleep study they are going to want to question your sleep parter.

i have often had the nightmare where i am attacked and either can't move or can't scream. for me that is actually a good thing. it's not the worst nightmare i have had. i have a recurrent one where i can't even remember what is so awful, but i wake up feeling the dread and fear and it does not go away very quickly. the feeling alone is almost unbearable. fortuneately i don't have it often.
tied is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (10-21-2009)