View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 09:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, I am glad we can all get back together. We went on a family vacation to the Outer Banks of North Carolina the first 2 weeks of August. Now we are getting ready for school to start next Monday.

My yonger son is doing a great job on his gluten, dairy, soy, egg, legume, citrus fruit, pineapple, peanut and tree nut free diet. My York test showed that I had a high (off the chart) reaction to most of these same foods. I am pleased to report that after removing them from my diet and adding a digestive enzyme (recommended by my son's nutritionist) that I have had a substantial decrease in the tingling in my legs and feet.

My daughter just made the JV field hockey team despite still being anemic. She has an appointment with Dr. Fasano later this week because she really has not responded to iron supplementation.

My older son has been away most of the summer. He comes back today so I guess it will be time to get another computer. He will be a senior in High School and can't put off researching colleges any longer.

--Judy
JudyLV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote