View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Of course my pain control is number 1 but with my rsd and my eye condition my appearance going down the tubes does not exactly boost the self esteem. I have a severe eye condition and have sores in addition can't wear make up and I just feel so ick about myself. With my legs I can only tolerate certain items and textures and only can wear tennis shoes. Like I said my number 1 is to be healthy and be pain free then vanity but still with both things going on it can be a downer so I can relate. I wish though people would not comment that makes it harder. I know the comments people make are very hard but reminding yourself what you need to do for the best quality of life and health and some things are not in our control. I am on weight gain again but am on neurontin but still just on 900mg. I know many of these meds cause weight gain. Dew I think you were asking of Topomax and that I was told makes you loose weight. Not to say you should go on that for this purpose but if you have that as a concern with meds but need pain relief Topomax may be an option. I wonder what causes the weight gain with these meds is it slowed metabolism if one is not eating more. I can't imagine it being that much water. I have no clue. You think there would be a med to counteract. Many thoughts
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (06-07-2009)