Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

This will be my last post...

Please know that I am not sitting here doing nothing about getting better. I do want to get better... I want to feel better physically and mentally!!!!

As far as ER goes... I live in an area where we have 1 hospital... it is a for profit hospital... you either have insurance or money... the only way they will see you without knowing if you have these is if you come in unconcious, severely bleeding, heart attack, or something along those lines. If by chance you get seen without them knowing you don't have these... they will chase you down, ruin any credit you may have had, they put liens on your house/car. They will not work out any payment plans. Not that a payment plan will work for someone who has nothing.

I've been calling my dr every 1/2hour with hopes that he pops back in the office today. So far, he hasn't. I started calling at 8am with any luck he may pop in before office closes at 6. I told his staff how important it was for me to see him and gave them most of the details as to what's going on... as far as seeing on of the NP's---they paged him and he said no as it's not a normal type med case that they see. Staff said they would call me if he came back in before I called them back...

I'm sorry I bothered anyone here...
Good bye
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote