View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 110 View Post
Hi xmas,

Sorry, I can't help you with this one. I've only taken mestinon and no others by choice. I take synthroid for hypothyroidism, but could you please tell me what throiditis is? If you don't mind. There has been quite a few posts about imuran lately, so I'm sure many here will be able to help you. I hope you are feeling well. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Take care.

Hugs,
Pat
it's when your neck [lower part]hurts like a sore throat but when you drink something cold it doesn't help. remeber when your mom gave you ginger ale for sore throat -it felt soo good. this is a very painful neck isn't made better with narcotics at all but 800-1000 mg of ibprofen helps,it doesn't feel scratchy when you eat,i lose my voice and go from hypo to hyper thyroid and back again during the process. 1st time i spent 5 wks on predinisone till it cleared,in dec 2008 it happened again but no loss of voice and didn't need pred.now it's been 3 wks and i went right to dr who agreed on the pred and had labs drawn to see if hypo of hyper.
xmas 25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Pat 110 (06-08-2009)