Thread: Fatigue?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
A parkinsonian tremor looks like they are rolling a coin/pill in their thumbs.
(my grandpa has parkinsons)
Yeah, this is definitely different, then. Looks nearly identical to my mother's essential tremor (mine does). I just find it odd that waking up can bring it on...Very bizarre. Then again, my aunt's is 24 hours a day, so....

Quote:
Do you have bowel issues? You mentioned diet as well and I wonder if you had said you were tested for gluten or had any other stomach conditions. I do know for me my stress and severe anxiety does not help my pain or symptoms. I went back to a psych about 3 months ago and though I am still on constant edge I do see some benefits. So you may want to look into that.
Yeah, kinda, now that you mention it. I pretty much have an inability to gain weight (or rather, it's hard for me to do, regardless of how much I eat). Like, a lightening metabolism or something. My sister is the same way. I also have reflux issues. I've never been tested for gluten sensitivity...Never even thought of that, actually, until now...That's an interesting idea. Who would I go to for that? As for the stress/anxiety issue, hard (as I am sure you know ) to get the anxiety under control when you don't know what's wrong with you and are so scared over the possibilities...Still, I am attempting to address that issue as best as is possible, I started taking an antidepressent/antianxiety medication about two weeks ago.
Aliya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote