View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 03:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am up again....can;t sleep syndrome and read your plight and all the caring responses. I may not be able to talk much yet, but still type.

One thing for sure, the neighbor is really making that entire complex on edge.
Second, men especially ones that want to be neutral are not in the smarts on support for anyone. right or wrong....he is just going to stay out of it even if he knows it is wrong.

The best advice u may get is stay away from her, or fix it between u guys which predictable he said.

crap, even the men in our lives that care about us give lousy advice and make crappy shoulders. Bill no matter how friendly he is with you wants to make love not war. He is like a highschool teen boy with the girls fighting over him and loving it in HIS mind.The captain of the football team, the prom king syndrome in your complex.

I think that there are neighbors that are sick of the drama that woman has created and drawn them into. They will be the best support to just sit back log everything and don't let her see she is getting you upset...that is what she wants.

Be stronger for yourself. You can never let yourself down when you are true to your own heart. You have friends that do care, that man is on the fence and will sit there with a picket up it.

I hope things are not so sad in the morning,
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-07-2009), Mari (06-07-2009), waves (06-07-2009)