Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 04:19 PM
artist

artist

Hey Abbie,

No bother, not at all. What a strange thing, it's the middle of the night here, I just woke up and stumbled into my work room for a tablet, switched on the computer (just out of habit, no reason)....and there you are, putting up your message, very same moment.

Now I'm pretty sleepy and muddle headed right this minute, you understand, but I think it sounds like you should phone one of the numbers Jo posted, **right away**. Please, please, please do that.

In view of your hospital's attitude I can't think of what else to suggest, but I know it would help, talking to someone who knows what it's like to experience what you are going through right now.

And write out what you're feeling at the moment and send us it, we don't mind... or send me it as a PM, be as honest as you want...
oh, and do get those numbers posted earlier, get on that phone now, talk to someone, that's best...

This damn doctor needs a severe kick in the pants, I want to grab him by the white lapels, kick him into the gutter and throttle him with his own stethescope.....sorry, I'm :mad, really angry with him
xxxxxxx atb.

Last edited by artist; 12-21-2006 at 04:33 PM. Reason: just adding..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote