Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

hi ((((((abbie)))))

please don't take one person's post as the thoughts of all.

one of the best and bravest things you have done was reach out here and post. and keep posting.

none of us are there with you physically. there is much more to your life and what you are doing to help yourself then what you can and do post here.

you didn't post that you took the time and caring to send me a personal birthday wish. you reached out to me...to show ME support and friendship. that is HUGE when you are at a point of needing it so much yourslef.

each day i see more and more light and hope reaching you. that rope is getting closer to reach.

i want to ditto our buddy artist in what she posted about your doc. but so many dr's who take time off during hte holidays, don't tell their patients. maybe to not cause aditional stress?

abbie, we do care. we do see what you are doing to help yourelf. we are so thankful to K for being there, because we can't be.

i totally understand about the hospital issue. it is the same where my parent's live. one reason why i am working on moving them close to me.

keep posting abbie. or send pm's to us. we all reply together. we ARE here to support you. we care.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote