Old 06-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarcyn View Post
Can you explain it to me? Details?

The way we did it before was to exchange addresses via PM's. That way, your address is protected from public view and you can exchange addresses with those you feel comfortable doing so with.

If you want to exchange postcards with someone just send them a PM asking if they'd like to swap addresses with you. I know some of us used our maiden names just for a little added privacy and/or protection. I haven't heard of anyone who regretted exchanging postcards and it seemed to be a fun thing for everyone. I think we sort of just all got busy last year with the holidays, etc. and it sort of just evaporated.

I found postcards at the Publix grocery store but I know others found them at rest areas and book stores. It's fun to get a card from someone else's home state or country.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-07-2009)