Thread: Cellcept
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 08:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin Help for memory and Brain Fog

Hi Everyone!

I have a wonder pill for the brain fog and memory issue. It's Acetyl L-Carnitine with ALA (alpha lipoic acid). It isn't contraindicated with any of our meds, or anything else for that matter. It's fantastic at clearing the brain fog!

It is a naturally occuring element, generally the body get's from eating meat, but the body gets less efficient with age (and MG and some other conditions) at the conversion. It helps the brain regrow nerve connections and the response during brain fog is QUICK!

I have done accounting for years, and when I can't seem to figure out the easy entries, it's pretty bad! I should be able to do them in my sleep!
They are even doing studies and using it to treat early Alzheimer's with success.

You can get it from a vitamin shop or online. Just make sure it's the Acetyl form because it crosses the blood brain barrier. Also, I have taken the formula with ALA and without it. The ALA is a very powerful anti-oxidant, but really seems to boost the carnitine.

Any of you that try this, let me know your results, ok? It's helped me, my mother, my cousin (I don't know why she has such trouble with brain fog, but her reaction was also quick and very dramatic - she won't be caught without the supplement now!).

to all.

Becky
korbi_doc (06-07-2009), Pat 110 (06-08-2009), redtail (06-07-2009)