Default Full Body & Organ Involvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
OK,
I'm a Boy.
A Man. (WAS) A MANLY Man!
GRRR!

Well, whatever....
It seems that this organ involvement is mostly female, except for heart, and lungs.
I mean, well, I'm shy....
My Organ involvement is not Female...

My "Testosterone" is low. And, I'm far too lazy to get it checked again for the jillianth time. I KNOW it's low! (Don't wake up "Happy", ya know? EVER, HARDLY "THAT'S A JOKE") can I be any more real than that?)
Got no "Drive" , and, I'm used to FOUR WHEEL!

My heart, Well nobody ever checks it, I get on that thing at rite aid, and it always reads high. So?
I try again. High! So? What' that mean?

Hey, I have a TBI!
Isn't this all normal?
the gland under the gland tells my glands "not to be "happy", and my bp to be high.
That's what I figure....
Am I figurin' too much?

Dam.
Sometimes I can be OK,
Sometimes I can be sooo stoopid!

Anybody got any help?
I know, talk to me neuro doctor...

I'm not shy....... yea. right.

Pete
Asb
Hi Pete,
This is a beast isn't it. I just wrote Dew a long message. When I was first diagnosed with RSD, (after having it 4 years) I started doing research and found a RSD Doc in Florida, called Dr. Hooshmand. He is retired now, but still has his website up and really has some good information in it. www.rsdrx.com
There is a part on it called puzzles-it's about 140 questions from patients and his answer. On is on Organ Involvement#34 . There are other questions regarding female organ involvement puzzle #127-maybe something there can be informative.
We just had friends visit for 10 days from Oregon. They come every two years. They both are in the medical field. They both are on hormone replacement therapy, thru a medical Dr. that specializes is this and uses a compounding pharmacy to fill the prescriptions. The prescriptions are specifically made for 'you' after having your hormones tested. The hormones are made from natural products, whatever that is. But, I have just seen a Dr. that has been doing this for 25 years. This has been on the Oprah Show and Dr. Phil Show. Many people have said their lives were improved. So I've giving it a go. I see my Dr. in a couple weeks again.
Anyway, This couple that visited are BOTH on the hormone replacement therapy. They are both 61. He is on testosterone. And likes it fine.
High blood pressure is one of the bad parts of having RSD. Most of us are on HB medicine. RSD is an autonomic disorder, which means the involuntary organs are involved, like the heart. Circulation is a big factor. Both are factors in what you are talking about. I had had never had high blood pressure before RSD -exercised 6 times a week. more like a fanatic, miss that tennis, water skiing and snow skiing especially. These RSD meds also cause weight gain, so it's really important to exercise and try and keep the weight down.
Hope you like Dr. H's website. Lots of good information on it. I've copied some of it for my Dr. He is very open to reading. I'm going to try his new clinic with the HBOT. The HBOT is important part of increasing circulation, getting blood flow to all parts of the body. Have you ever tried it. My Dr. built two clincs within 5 miles of our home and the only HBOT outside of hospitals in Arizona.
Take care, enjoy your posts and caring thoughts for others, especially our 'special' Ali. Your friends, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-08-2009)