Thread: Friends
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 02:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default been through emotional abuse

Hi,
I had an ex who was emotionally abusive and it hurt like hell. First thing he did was isolate me so when you say your husband is isolating you I worry. It is a scary situation to be in when the person you need the most is not doing what you need the most!!!

I think you need a really close g/f advice one who knows the two of you together AND YOU apart from him. best friend advice can hurt but also be so truthful and then helpful!

Not to be negative I just know what it was like and as I said he isolated me...took me away from ALL of my family then my friends....I was HIS and HIS alone.

However in your situation you need everybody and anybody who is willling to help you right now. From your housework to your mental status!!!!
All this is in need of help when we get into situations like you are in now.
I hate to use the term...feeling hopeless....but it hurts like hell and you need your supportive pals and family....esp hubby right now....

is there hope of a good long talk with him????? He needs to get it or there will never be any GOOD communication as far as your health is concerned!

Only my take on it! for what it's worth. I really hope you are in better spirits and are able to cope a little better.....each day is different...some you want to say goodbye others you smile and smell the roses.....but for the crappy ones you need your family!!! (that most definitely includes us!!!!)

love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-08-2009), Jomar (06-08-2009)