Thread: Friends
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all your help. Some days are better than others. My medical condition has been going on for 10 years and sometimes I think he just feels that he didn't sign up for this. Neither did I. I have a VERY supportive family. Unfortunately, the way he is acting, they don't come over when he is here. I won't let him stop me from seeing or talking to them. They all live within 15 minutes from me. But he is telling people lies about me to make them think I am unstable. Saying I am an unfit mother and he would take my kids from me. This is also while he was on an anti-depressant that was horrible for him. I love the way doctors prescribe anti-depressants tha the side affects are anger and suicidal. What the hell is that??

I try to start each day with a positive outlook and bite my tongue if it may **** him off.

I am trying to get an appointment with a family counselor. He won't go because he thinks this is my problem not his.

Sorry to you men out there but what is the deal that they yell at you, call you stupid and worthless and then want sex?? That's a great turn on.

Sorry for that.

Out business is air conditioning and heating. Due to weather and the economy, things are tight and that causes alot of stress.

I believe I am a strong woman and will continue to be. I am in control of my life and will not let anyone tell me differently.

Thanks for listening! Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-08-2009), astern (06-08-2009), gibbrn (06-11-2009), Jomar (06-08-2009)