View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Daniella,

I agree we all have to watch what meds we take that can effect our liver and other organs. Unfortunately for me I am on percocet daily. I try to take either advil or aleve in between the percocet. If I take 2 percocet, 2 hours later I will take advil. Now I'm not sure what your doctor would prescribe, this is just for me.

Also, I am sorry but I do not believe in the use it or loose it attitude. I have tried many different physical thereapists and every time I left crying and in bed for the next day. I think we are all different in our pain thresholds but I do not do well.

I have recently lost about 20 lbs due to pain and stress. The problem is I don't have muscle tone in my arms. I have been told not to use my right arm but I can't not due something. I think we all need to have our activities monitored as to what is right for our own bodies. You have to listen to yours to make sure you are not over doing any specific exercise.

Good luck! Linda

By the way, I have decided I am going to do my own exercises and try to get into a decent shape. The number on the scale doesn't matter as long as you feel good. My numer is lower than it has been in years but I don't like the way I look. So just be careful of the work you are doing and that it doesn't hurt you
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-10-2009), loretta (06-19-2009)