View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your input - both me and my mum really appreciate it!

Dubious - I just did a quick search on Google about the Patello-femoral Syndrome that you mentioned and I do seem to have a lot of the symptoms especially the knee pain and clicking that gets worse with exercise or prolonged sitting etc. I will bring it up to my PT's and see what they say and if they can get me an appointment with someone to try and find out what is wrong when I next see them. Sometimes my PT's just assume that everything is always RSD, even if it doesn't feel like it to me. I'm not sure whether they would do an MRI as they never seem to do them over here unless it is for real emergencies. Thank you for bringing this up and i'm sorry you have to deal with all of this!

I'm not sure when my next appointment with my PT's is but am definitiely going to mention the knee problems if it doesn't get any better soon as it can be really painful and stressful. I don't know if the splint is making things worse but I didn't have any knee issues until we started using the splint which is why we are wondering if that could be aggrivating things.

I missed school again today as I don't feel too good. I HATE missing time off school but my mum said I looked awful this morning when I got up so sent me back to bed. We have a meeting with my school in a few weeks to see if I can attend the school centre full time so hopefully that will go well! I'm counting down the weeks until we split up lol ... we have about another 6 weeks left and then have 7 weeks off!!

Thanks again everyone and i'll keep you all posted!
Dew58 (06-10-2009)