View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. Thank you for your replies and I am sorry for your pain too. A few ?'s see I rarely take as need meds though did last night I took darvocet. Some days though I am in crying pain. My doctor has started me on narontin again,cymbalta,serequel,and klonopin so am hoping something will make a dent. Lizzy so do you take aleve and or advil every day? I agree about having to monitor ones body and how it responds. I have learned to say NO through this with treatment because I know that when a mistake or wrong direction is taken I will pay for a long time in pain and there is nothing that can be done as meds sometimes I still am crying
Ali I can so relate as when I was at the clinic I called my mom crying too. I was 28 at the time but still the amoutn of activity was insane. I think they try to cramp a lot in a small amount of time but one can't always push through so hard. I think the day program was a good concept but needed revising and also more tailored to individual which will be hard. I also know and I am not your age but still being young I hear that a lot about meds. To be honest I have no idea any more what the answer is cause I do want quality of life but also don't want more health problems on top of the already. Thank you
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-10-2009)