View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

You guys are the best thank you. I needed the replies today I feel sad and alone in pain. Anyhow I think klonopin is the muscle relaxer. I am not up to the dose I need yet though as I have been trying to work on neurontin and cymbalta increases.
Debbie I am glad you like lidocaine patches but for me they increased my pain level as I can't have anything near my rsd area even a finger. I also tried the lidocaine infusion which increased my pain. I know that these OTC meds do both impact liver and stomach in some. I know some people take Asprin daily I think only a baby one though for heart health? I just mention aleve because someone did here on a post and I thought they had 8 hour ones instead of atking tylenol 4 hours.
Sme of my pain is like no circulation or the tightest rope around my ankle and then it feels like my foot got run over and like a swollen explosion feeling. The no circulation the neuro said is like a muscle spasm aka why klonopin. Feel better to all of you too. Too bad there is not one med with everything and only good side effects.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-10-2009)