Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Ooo Yes curious, I had the the stomach thing~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
((((billie))))

i had the flu last winter. pheumonia 2x. is it a stomach thing you have? with the flu you won't have tummy troubles unless it's from the sinus drainage. yuk huh?

i hope today will be better for you.

alffe...i need to check the recipe thread on sos..is the mexican wedding cake there? hint hint

so...how much fun do y'all think jan had last night? :icon_wink:

wishing nancy safe trip and a wonderful time with her family.

bizi....have a safe trip. and i will be wating with bells on to hear about your holiday.

i have a foggy brain this morning. so i know i am missing people. i am the only non sick person here. my daughter flies in late late saturday night. but if everyone is still sick..then i can't go get my folks for christmas. i can' risk them getting sick.
I feel much better tonight. It just took it's time leaving. My Dr said I am doing ok healing in thew back too. He took some xrays~ No flectation yet, it's to earily yet. I am glad to get the good news. Now to get on with Christmas, the auction and the last closing on my farm place. I may trade cars after the new year. I am wanting a SUV, but might change my mind. They are a little pricey, & they tell me they use a lot of gas. It's on the back burner for now.
____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote