View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

You're having dental work done? Did you just have a root canal? (usually what happens just before you get a crown)

Could the dental work that you've been having be the trigger for your current MS stuff? If it is, I hope stuff calms down for you once you get it all finished.

I had a root canal at the beginning of May, it was infected and had abcessed, and I've been having increased amounts of weird numbness (left elbow, left index and middle fingers, some prioproception problems in the right foot) since then. The abscess is gone now, and the numbness seems to be getting a little bit better, but the prioproception problem in the right foot is getting really annoying. (I'm dragging my feet when I walk some now, just so I know where that foot is)

I hope your crown prep goes better than mine. (my tooth is still temperature sensitive, or at least one next to the crowned one is) It hurt while they were taking off the temporary crown and were cleaning it off to put the permanent crown on.

At least now my teeth are a heck of a lot more healthy than they were last year, and hopefully getting that done will help make me feel better and will help make the MS back off a bit for awhile. (I totally blame all the MS crap I've had for the past 3yrs on the tooth that had the root canal last month)

Hope your neuro visit goes well and that you start feeling better really really soon.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (06-08-2009)