View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 02:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Erin,

Sounds like you've had a lot going on. And when you teeth hurts, under the best of circumstances, you are miserable. So with the ms, that's been even worse for you. I'm glad you have most of the dental work in the past!

I am actually have two crown replaced. So I didn't need a root canal. My teeth had just gotten brittle and things were kinda chipping away. So he is just going to put some new crowns on. It shouldn't be a big problem, other that just getting exhaused from sitting in that chair with my mouth wide open for so long!

I'm also having some mercury fillings removed and replaced. Which I was told mercury fillings were not good for people with ms. So it will take a couple more appointments to get all those changed out. He is doing one tomorrow that is right by the teeth he's working on.

Aarcyn,
I won't be surprised if that's what happens with me. But I guess I will find out Wednesday. I really like my neuro and so far pleased with the way he handles things. Seems very thorough, but not over the top with unnecessary stuff. Glad you got yours over with. Did it help right away??? Did you get all the feeling back???? Thanks!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote