View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 03:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Joanmarie!

Hey hon! When do you start your next round of IV IG? I know for ME I get 5 days of it - staight @ 500 mL per day......great stuff!

I bet you will feel like a new woman when you have yours! I know I love mine! It has truly been a life saver for me!

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanmarie63 View Post
I have never had IVIg and the main reason was because I was so sensitive with medications. The Dr. had me started on "Aralast" to help with my Alpha-1 deficiency problem and I had a bad reaction to it {as I have written about} but I just now discovered that Aralast and IVIg are the same thing. I feel like a fool saying I know nothing about IVIg and here I was taking it, just under a different name. Boy does my Doctor have some explaining to do next week LOL. Oh just for the record, it did not help with my MG, but the Doctor said it could take up to 5 treatments for it to work for me. He did stop the treatments so that I could take care of family things and let my nerves calm down. I will start treatment again in a couple of weeks and we will see if it was nerves or side effects