View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 07:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default what I know about HBOT and RSD

I did 2 series of HBOT in 2002. The "old forum" has everyday of my experience documented. There may be a way for you to search the internet for some of the old posts but I don't know how.

To make it short, the first experience I had was great. I went to my 1st treatment on crutches and when I came out I could bear some weight for the first time in several months. I also grew new veins back all over my foot and leg and went into a remission for a short period of time.

When I relapsed, I went for treatments again but at more pressure and longer and I had a terrifying experience. Myself and another person with RSD in her ankle were in the chamber together and we both felt high like never before. Then I couldn't feel the tips of my finger tips. Both of us had what we think was oxygen toxicity.

Both of us had the same scary headpain and popping in our spines. She ended up herniating a disc and had surgery. I ony bulged 1.

Anyways, the place we went to didn't know what they were doing. I truly believe that if we went to a reputable place( I know of one in florida) it never would have happend.

I do know another person( from the old forum) who went to get HBOT in florida and he has recoverd. I met him a few years ago and he was back at work.

My advice to you is read all of Vicc's information, research it yourself, try to get as much info as you can before you decide and above all, make sure they have been doing it for a very, very long time. The doctor in florida is in his 70's and has been doing hbot to people for many, many years and his office has other doctors who fully evaluate you. It's worth going there.

Peace and hope,
Lisa
lisashea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote