View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 06:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
I would go on there because many of us have similar conditions you are stating over there. It seems one is prone to a lot with rsd as well like ears/eyes so on.
Hmm, really? Interesting. I never considered that the other symptoms could be linked to the RSD (they seem way too freaking weird to be RSD, isn't that just pain?)? Although come to think of it, my RSD (or what has been diagnosed as RSD) presented with tingling, as well as pain (the tingling came and went, the pain and hypersensitivity did not)--in fact the tingling showed up first, then the pain hit a day or two later. Eventually, the tingling left (or left for the most part, it still comes and goes, it has been back recently) and all that was left was the pain and hypersensitivity most of the time (in terms of the hands/arms). Could RSD really cause some of the other really weird symptoms I've mentioned here? (My pain is actually very mild for an RSD patient, although when it first began I couldn't even button my own shirts...I went through PT, etc., and am fairly functional these days and have pretty mild pain, even without taking anything most days...my neuro says I am in the "best shape of any RSD patient I've ever seen").
Aliya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote