View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Nsaids

I can't take them, just one ibuprofen(advil) and within 45 minutes to an hour, it feels as if I'm going to puke blood, very painful. For almost a week after, I must have food constantly in my stomach or my ulcer acts up. (guess it's an ulcer) I found through trial and error that percocet and soma when combined had lower needed dosages and better painkilling properties, as well as fewer side effects. (didn't need as much percocet, which made me nauseous when I took enough to settle the pain) Also on serax, a tranquilizer, and the three combined have made life bearable, with very little sleepiness or other effects. As the pain increased, and I got diagnosed properly, I needed to be put on long acting percocet(oxycontin) and for some reason I needed welbutrin for depression. I consider myself blessed as the meds I'm on have very few side effects as compared to some of the newer drugs, ie neurontin, etc. If your pain continues to increase, you may want to try low doses of a combination of painkiller, tranquilizer and muscle relaxer, for as you are fairly young, the effects of the new meds might be very contraindicated. Also, using low dose multiple drugs have fewer nausea problems. Please research any meds before you use them, the health consequences can be disastrous, and if it's a choice between physical addiction or liver/kidney/whatever damage, well, always pick something that has the lowest risk. Having RSD is bad enough without having some other hateful problem. God Bless ya young one, and all the rest of us as well. Later, Smoke
Smoke_666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-10-2009)