View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I would look on the rsd forum. Many there in addition to their rsd areas have ear problems,organ problems,eyes. It may be part of the rsd or seperate but what I do feel is people with rsd are prone to infections but I could be wrong. Hypersensitive which I am like beyond as a finger feels like a shot to my leg is with most rsd. My recent pain doctor and one previous said that rsd and Pn can have a lot of similar symptoms. For myself though I have both so even though you are young you could I would think too. I would really look at though the stomach condition too. I can't find my underlying why and have had beyond the amount of testing so I have to just work with treatments. It is very scary and unknown. I also am not taking away from older people in pain cause many here my heart breaks as your are like adopted family and have helped me fight so much. As a younger person though I really feel so confused and scared about how a young body can have so many health problems and pain. My 86 year old gramps is more active then I and I am not joking.No one at any age deserves this though. If I had a $1 for every time I hear your too young to have this I could be very rich. Ok many thoughts to all
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote