View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Keep the "Miracles" coming...

Everyone,

I was inspired by Lizzie's great news, as well as my own, to post this.

There is a fairly new theory in science that kind of blends science with religion. There are more and more studies being done, and I see referrences to this field of study in the news a lot, but they are kind of masked and if you're not aware of it, you may not even notice.

I would encourage you to get a copy of the book "The Field" by Lynne McTaggart, or The Intention Experiment by the same author to understand it, but in a nutshell, scientists have accidentally stumbled onto this "force" in the universe that seems to react to intentions of people - you can call it God, Alah, Jehova, the Force (like Starwars) or whatever you like, but whatever form you choose to pray to, it has power.

The jist of it is that when even one person focuses their "intentions" or thoughts on something, they can effect change. When a group of people focus at the same time on the same thing, the power is multiplied exponentially. Prayer groups demonstrate this power, and it doesn't seem to matter which entity is being prayed to. There are apparently rules, which all religious people are already aware of. The prayers and thoughts have to have unselfish purposes, for one.

I believe that through this forum, we are all using this field to the better!
I feel that Lizzie's wonderful news is a direct result of all the prayers, thoughts and "intentions" of all of us combining. I think possibly we can help each other more than with advice and support.

I'm sure a lot of you think I'm nuts, or sacreligious with this idea, but really it seems to be a blending of science and religion - a reconciliation of the two. They can see on medical tests the changes that either positive or negative thought has on the brain, the nervous system and finally the body.

Let me know your feelings on this. Maybe we can all "target" specific members and set times to focus on them together. I'd love nothing better than to see all of you enjoy the freedom of health, energy, and having a LIFE without all the medical concerns and visits!

LOVE to all - let's become a curing force!

Becky
ras1256 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote