View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. Good job for taking th initiative to be healthier in ways you can. I am trying to do that as well. For me I either had a junk food diet or anorexia diet so I am also trying to be healthy all around with hopes of it helping my pain and healing. I am thinking though it takes time and though 3 months is awesome it may be slow changes but in the long run you will see a difference.Mrs D stated the magnesium and I take that as a supplement and have read it helps many. I do have a ? on the potassium and vitamin e I heard these you can overdo in supp is that true? What is a safe amount to take and is vitamin e a good supp to take? That is something I may be low in but potassium I eat cantalope and other fruits/veggies with it. I started eating cantalope because it has more then a banana who would of thought it. The only thing I could add and I don't know your actual diet but also to include healthy fats so you can absorb the nutrients and also it aids inflammation and can help I would think the skin.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote