Thread: Feeling Better!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Hi Terri!!!1

How are you doing? Glad you're posting again!!!
Today, Alan and I went to a breakfast meeting so I could sign up with Empire BlueCross MediBlue Medicare Advantage Plan.

On the bus home, an 18 year old Asian youth (who didn't know me at all), turns to me and says "Did you hear what Bush did?" I simply said "I beg your pardon!!" and he goes "He's sending a million more troops over to Iraq, and I'm probably next, he wants to kill us all" And all of the men on the bus starts to yell out loud about Bush.

So naturally, me and my big mouth, I couldn't just sit there and say NOTHING!! so I stand up (thank god it was my stop anyway) and I said to the whole busload of people "the trouble with all of you is that you didn't vote for a woman president, you keep putting men in charge, if you voted for a woman, we'd probably have a tea party, have a decent discussion with the enemy and nobody would get hurt, but noooooo, all of you big bad boys have to go shoot em up and bang bang and play cops and robbers!!!. WE NEED A WOMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! And all the women on the bus started screaming "Right on Sister". Alan just skulked off the bus thinking he's married to a nut job and all the ladie were cheering me.

I should do this more often.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote