View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Need a Pain Clinic Suggestion in "Mufreesboro, TN" or surrounding areas.

Need a Pain Clinic Suggestion in "Murfreesboro, TN" or surrounding areas.

I have had a bad back since 2002 with an accident. Comp doctors wouldn't operate.

Since then I was on Tenn Care for a good while in Knoxville going to a clinic and being prescribed Pain Medicine.

I have taken pretty much everything.. I have been off everything also and went through Detox and know how bad it is, Especially with PAIN.

I lost my Tenn Care in 2005 and my father started going to the same clinic and sharing pain meds with me because I had no insurance.

I have since moved away and been in allot of pain. I went to the Imaging center and gotten an MRI and it shows now that I have even more bad places and arthritis. Between L4 and L5 is bad and between L5 and S1 is bad.

I went to a back and neck pain clinic and had gotten a Epidural two weeks ago and it did not help a bit and I would gladly do 10 more if it would help but I do not think that will be an option.

I need to be able to work and I have other health issues that are also slowing me down .. currently Diabetes, Testosterone is Low, and the sleep apnia is borderline until I find my official Diagnosis.

It is all just a mess and they have been giving me Hydrocodone at the clinic and they are like M&M's .. In order to pay the bills I take them up just to do what work I am expected to do.

Can anyone suggest a clinic close to the Murfreesboro TN area that would not be so scared to give me medication so that I can function until I can go to Baptist and get worked on. "If that will even help. I have high hopes... "

Thank you, I hope someone knows where I am coming from. I feel so alone and so judged with my issue... Sometimes I feel like even with all the evidence no one believes me and I guess most doctors just want to cover their *** thinking people will try and turn a street profit or OD with the narcotics. I don't know... All I know is I am not well and I hurt...
gumtu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote