View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell'sMom View Post
Becky, My daughter was in Ecuador when all this happened. She was on a Missions trip. So, I had to wait until she got home to tell her all that had happened.
My eldest daughter picked her up at the Airport, as my youngest is staying with her sister for the summer, as it's near the Bible college she attends, and close to her job she has there. So, I won't actually see her until the 20th.

Anyways, she called me from the airport when she landed, and told me of so many Miracles that took place while she was there.

She couldn't talk long, called me back later, and said, that my eldest told her. When she found out, she cried. My eldest said, she sobbed.
Unbeknown to me, before she had left for Ecuador, she sent an e-mail to every church she could think of that's in our denomination (Assemblies of God, and some Nazerene sp?)And asked them if they'd put me on their prayer list, and please pray for a miracle to happen. She told none of us, that she was doing this! I was floored, to say the least about what she had done.

I am a firm believer in the fact the God sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, and I have no doubt, he is The living God, that answers His Childrens prayers. I don't know the whys, as to why all wasn't healed, but am completely okay with this one being gone...yay.. He preforms Miracles today!

Love Lizzie

Lizzie,
I would like to add an "Amen" to your belief in Jesus and what He did for all of us on the cross! We just need to keep the faith and know that He is in control. He is still in the Miracle business today as He was long ago!
God Bless you!
Simon
TxSimon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote