Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Manda
You ARE doing the right thing by talking and asking for help.
Sometimes people do not know what to do or how to act when a friend shares with them that they need help.Maybe they have never been in that type of situation . It is one of those things that has a zillion answers why. It dose NOT mean they dont care .They just dont know what to do or how to act. They may be afraid . But you ARE doing the right thing asking for help. it is one of the hardest things to do and I am proud of you.! shows you are brave and a fighter reaching and not giving up.
I was wondering if you have ever gone to counciling ? lots of us here have or are and it is one of the best ways to get help. One of the best places to seek help .
when thoughts go round and round in my mind I write just to get it out. It is a coping skill for me.

I would try to find a good counciling pro that you feel comfortable talking to and sharing with. and keep sharing here letting your feelings out is helpful in itself. having support from this wonderful "family" here is even better.
I am glad you found us and send a hug to you. keep talking Manda.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-09-2009), Alffe (06-10-2009), barbo (06-10-2009), GmaSue (06-10-2009), Idealist (06-12-2009), MandaC (06-09-2009), mistiis (06-09-2009), Nik-key (06-11-2009), pono (06-13-2009)