View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hey little twin sister !!!

I find difficult too, to like psychologists, counsellors... Im actually afraid of them... BUT, I have always thought that a friend, your mom, your pet, the moon, God, your pillow, a beanie, etc, I mean, anybody even when non-professionals can be your best psychologist....

Psychiatrists are another matter... we do need them actually in my humble opinion... I know it is difficult to find the correct one, but once we do, they are very helpful... Mine is great, I mean, he doesnt just give me meds, but also listen to me like nobody else in this planet and he gives me great hints and advices so I can be happier... I always leave his office with a big smile and full of optimism... sadly, it doesnt last long...

About fluoxetine (prozac), give it time.... That's what I take too and at the beginning I was like huh ? but later one, I started to feel better and when I stop taking it, oops, I do miss it A LOT. So, it might work for you too

Also, do you take any supplements ? I have found that B complex helps me alot with my mood and vitamin D as well... so....

Great, Im closing this post here... Im having a bad day here so today, Im not precisly a good companion... but Im right here just in case.

Love,
Majo.
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-24-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-10-2009), GmaSue (06-10-2009), Lara (06-10-2009), MandaC (06-10-2009), mistiis (06-10-2009), pono (06-13-2009)