Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello again cutie !!!

Write as much as you need and ask about dosages anytime !

I only take 20 mg of fluoxetine each day.... Sounds pretty small, I even have to cut my pill in 2.... but it does a HUGE difference... hehe When Im extremely sad, like when my dog died, I took 40 mg... and it did the trick
Bad thing is it makes my skin dry and my pupils huge... Oh well, nothing is free in this life I guess....

Oh yeah.... A dog sounds like a excellent idea to me... I used to have 2 dogs... one just died last october, and I only have one now... she is too funny, she is always there for me.... and she knows how to make me smile
So, yeah, buying a dog will surely help you.

I want a boyfriend so badly... But I think that we have to "forget" about it, like dont pushing things that much so things can come easily... Well, that's waht people say... Oh man... I find it so difficult... Im like, I NEED A BOYFRIEND NOW !!!

Take care !

P.S Hey ! new job !!!! I feel your nervous !!! but, are you excited at the same time ? What will you do there !? Good luck tomorrow ! let me know how it goes.

Last edited by BlueMajo; 06-10-2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: P.S
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-24-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-10-2009), Lara (06-10-2009), mistiis (06-10-2009), Nik-key (06-11-2009)