Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry to hear about your dog, but I'm glad the one you have now makes you smile

I'm so confused about meds! I was taking 20 mg of paxil for anxiety attacks and it helped. Then my anxiety attacks went away so I went off meds for awhile. Now I'm noticing obsessive compulsive behavior so they put me on just prozac. I'm up to 40mg (which sounds like SO much to me) and I don't really notice anything...or if I do, it's really small. So I don't know if I should up my dose? Or switch meds?

It's interesting that you mention how your skin reacted to it....I never even thought of that. I've noticed that mine has too!

About boyfriends I don't to sound negative. BUT as good as being in a relationship is, when things go bad it's really hard to deal with when you're emotionally unstable. I just got out of a relationship 8 months ago (wow, has it been that long already?? Why am I not healing faster?? Ugh...) and it really magnified my OCD and depression.

Everyone here is right. You really do need to love yourself. The break up was hard for me because I have constant negative thoughts, constant "Why did he do that to me? What did he mean when he said that to me? Why does he hate me? Why does everyone hate me?"

So maybe we can both find a relationship when we find happiness in ourselves. And I think we can. I like seeing people use " " in their messages, it makes me think that we all have a flicker of hope sometimes.

I'm pretty excited about the new job. I'm working at a College looking after some Arts programs. Think of me tomorrow keep your fingers crossed. I won't be able to check this page as often but I'll be sure to update you

Let me know about your day. I want to hear about it.
MandaC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-24-2009), BlueMajo (06-10-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-10-2009), GmaSue (06-10-2009), Lara (06-10-2009), mistiis (06-10-2009), Nik-key (06-11-2009)