View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 12:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Question About Lumbar Epidural Injections -

It was suggested I repost this here ( I had it posted over in chronic pain )

I am new here so will in brief explain my injury - All L disks are herniated - S1 S2 as well and then those "spacers" are messed up between the disks, and tons of nerve damage and pinched nerves, arthritis, scoliosis, stenosis, degenerative disk --- I think that cover the spine

So I went to a pain clinic for the first time today and they strongly suggested Lumbar Epidural Injections - which I would very much like you all to share me your thoughts on PLEASE

The Dr told me it is a type of steroid and will do wonders for my pain level???

I was on oral steroids 2 times and both times felt like a new person - I had almost zero pain for the first time in 6 yrs.

So of course this treatment sounds very tempting to me - but I want to check around and get thoughts/opinions on it -

I am set to get a series of 3 of these - 1 week apart and then they said I am not allowed to get any more for 6 months - but they also said I would not need any more for 6 months as this first set of 3 will last that long

Please tell me anything you know about this treatment - the good the bad and the ugly

Thanks !
truivia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (03-16-2011)