View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I may not always participate in ether forum on a regular basis but I do like to visit and just sit back and be with those who get it when the need arises. Sometimes we need to laugh and joke and that may offend others who may be "fresh" with their feelings about suicide and not ready for that leap.

Sometimes when your looking for support and one has to weed through a ton of threads to get to that one they need, time has been lost. At least with two forums, one will know which is the more serious and which is the more whimsical and can make an informed decision on which one to visit that day.

I know for me, sometimes hearing about ms and all the bad stuff constantly can get to me so the Stumble Inn is my place to be most days. I live with it daily and so does Jim, 21 years now. We're not new and some members who are may need to get their information and support quicker. They also may not find our humor amusing when they have just been diagnosed or experiencing something major.

I feel the same about the SOS forum but can handle whatever way you choose to "fix' it. I don't know a good name but I am sure Doc John will put another poll up after this one if it's voted to keep two.

Just my two sense.

Last edited by SandyC; 06-10-2009 at 03:43 PM.
SandyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-10-2009), Chemar (06-10-2009), Doody (06-10-2009), GmaSue (06-10-2009), Lara (06-10-2009), mistiis (06-10-2009), Nik-key (06-11-2009)