Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey little sis,

I think we struggle at nights because we have less activities and less distractions to keep us away of our problems... So, try to keep you entertained at nights... Paint, draw, watch tv, listen music, read... Or, simply, try to sleep, but try to stop thinking and re-thinking because that will make you anxious and or sad...

Now, if people "who loves you" leave when you are struggling or having problems, they simply dont love you at all... That's my humble opinion. Just leave them go... as they probably arent good friends or good companion... Remember God always remove bad people from our ways at some point in our lives...
If they really and truly love you, they will understand you were in a crisis and will be back next to you
That has happened to me with friends... My real friends understand my depression problems and help me getting out of them or at least, they have patience Some, the ones who didnt understand have left and probably they liked me, but didnt love me and at this point in my life, I prefer one or two friends that love me than 100 that like me only when im happy and without problems...

So ! I typed a lot and in my phone ! Now my hands feel tired so, I will stop here, but dont worry, the ones that need to be back to you, will be back to you

Love ya !
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-10-2009), Lara (06-11-2009), mistiis (06-10-2009), Nik-key (06-11-2009)