Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 07:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote "I'm sinking again. I don't know why I do okay in the morning and then become so vulnerable to my thoughts in the evening."

At the star of a day the mind and body is techniquely more able too cope, as the day goes on and if your not eating enough, or drinknig enough water your body and mind begins to naturaly tire. This is when we naturaly feel more vulnerable. Eating regularly, drinking 5-8 glassess of H2O and if you can find the strength exercise...it helps to strengthen you holisticaly...

I'm no doctor...its just an observation but i notice you said you are taking prozac.
WARNING http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002193.htmlI
Depression and other psychiatric illnesses are associated with an increased risk of suicidal thoughts, self-harm, and suicide. You should be aware that this medicine may not start to make you feel better for at least two to four weeks. However, it is important that you keep taking it in order for it to work properly and for you to feel better. If you feel your depression or anxiety has got worse, or if you have any distressing thoughts, or feelings about suicide or harming yourself in these first few weeks, or indeed at any point during treatment or after stopping treatment, then it is very important to talk to your doctor.

I WAS PRESCRIBED THIS TABLET 15 YEARS AGO AND IT SENT ME BARKING MAD and lead me to my attempted Suicide...this does not mean it will have the same effect on others...but if your feeling lower than usual, speak to your doctor and tell them your darkest thoughts....there are other meds in the same group that have less hairy side effects....im on Sertraline[Zolfot] which by the way has good results on OCD....

BUT DONT STOP TAKING THE PROZAC...speak to your Dr before ending any meds.............

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-10-2009), Lara (06-11-2009), MandaC (06-14-2009), mistiis (06-10-2009), Nik-key (06-11-2009), pono (06-13-2009)