View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 12:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart I imagine you looking like a heroine in a movie : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
I already sleep elevated due to my allergies blocking my air way. I don't think I should sleep any more higher than I am. I'm using four pillows as it is. Maybe it't time for an allergy medicine change. I don't know. Thanks for the information though.
Wish
Wow, four pillows!

I bet you look like one of those ladies in the movies, with all the pillows.

Do you think there's any chance that you're so tired because you are having air blockage at night?

The other night I was dreaming that I was going up to see my old relatives, and then in the dream I hit the ceiling and the corner had a lot of dusty spider webs in it... and then I woke up with this pain in my throat and coughing for air.

But I didn't really remember not being able to breath.

Do you take vitamins at all?

When I first was diagnosed as profoundly anemic I didn't know that I had to have B12 shots. I thought I could just take mega B vitamins with B12 in the mixture and it would help. So I took masses of them.

Well, having taken two or three rather large bottles over one month, it made NO, absolutely NO difference in my B12 level when I had a test.

But, it made my allergies go away. AWAY.

I was stoked.

Now I start taking a multi with B vitamins in it prior to the allergy season. Next month that will be, here in Santa Fe, because of the juniper.

Do you wheeze at all? My wheezing is much better since I lost about 20 pounds... but I need to lose more. The doctor showed me how I wheeze when my head is lower, and not when it's higher... he was associating the wheezing with the sleep apnea thing.

I hope you get to feeling MUCH better and sleeping well.

Last edited by ConsiderThis; 12-22-2006 at 02:48 PM.
ConsiderThis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote