View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 12:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That's pretty funny- If I had known, I'd have had Chris say Hi! Also reassuring to hear that your insurance works for her. How did you go about getting them to cover extra PT?

I see Dr. Jordan tomorrow...I am debating requesting being put on partial disability for a while and demanding the PT order.

If he has nothing else earth shattering to tell me I think I am going to move on to an in-network neuro. I originally went to him b/c he was supposed to be the guy to see for Botox. Since the botox doesn't seem to have done much for me...well..I don't see the point of paying his fees for analyzing further diagnostics an in network Dr can do the job well.

Dr. Saxton was already on my radar because of this site and another. With you positive comments, I gave her a call today and booked an appt for January.

So I am curious..when you work with the trainer, what types of excersizes do you do? I have been round and round with my husband b/c he thinks my back hurts all the time because I have stopped using it- meaning that I don't do much physical activity anymore. I think it is true your muscles get weak when you don't use them, but I don't think that is all of it. My neck still hurts too much to do many back exercises like sit ups or even mild pilates. I think the tight trapezius and general back spasms are all related to the nerve entrapment of the TOS...but I can't quite wrap my brain around how to explain it, especially in terms that dh will understand.

It is pretty depressing to have him lose patience with me...there is soooooo much to do with our three kids (14, 3, and 1) all my stupid appts and work. I try so hard to pull my weight but I just can't do all that I need to. It is hard enough to let your toddler follow you around screaming b/c you can't pick her up, or not get all your hours in at work in a week, or get harassed for some bill you forgot to pay, or whatever... but then to have your dh give grief about it because you aren't able to keep up with what you used to do...well, it sure sucks. He's the one who is supposed to understand.

well, anyhow there you have it- after bedtime ramblings of a woman on a few vicadins. maybe I should sign off now : )

good night everyone.

Johanna

Last edited by johannakat; 12-22-2006 at 12:49 AM. Reason: nonsense words....
johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote