View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 12:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default my concerns

Hi jenny,
I too have been thinking of this too. I am 35 this July and thinking getting a tad old but getting married in June 2010. I have been worried about coming off all my meds...all of which are super toxic to me nevermind a baby!!

I worry about the AFTER BIRTH CARE!!!!! How do you hold and carry a baby and breast feed and all that business!!! I think okay i could handle the pregnancy if I did NOTHING my daily pain scale is around a 6-7 going to 9 with migrianes and other idiotic things I try to do like make cards and scrapbook!

I worry about coming off all the meds...that will take time. I really worry about how I will handle a toddler running around!!!! how on earth do I keep up. I figure I'd need a nanny at the least or help of some sort...my folks and my DH folks are in another province over 3000km away! so not getting help from them.....I'd worry about my breasts getting bigger my weight blossoming.....my arm swelling with more fluid on board the body.....hmmmm what else have I thouhgt of??? OH YEAH THE BIRTH!!! you would likely need to book a C-section as pushing would be out of the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!`
hope you got that point....even with epidural you have to push and what muscles do you use....you got it all the ones you'd wreck and are the TOS ones!!!!!

that's my take on it as much as I DO want to do it I worry.....a lot..... even with adoption or a surrogate.......still care of an infant is a LOT of HARD work!!!!

hope some of MY concerns help answer your questions.
much love,
Victoira

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote