Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Good morning sister
I see that others agree that you are a great person and like I said great things can not and should not be rushed.

I can be honest and say my friends I had before my accident well I do NOT have one of them as a friend today. it ticked me off and burned it confused me. what changed ?why? did they think i was going to get lots of $$from settlement but i didnt , I got t.n. and a.d. ( t.n. is considered/called a suicide illness) and I got depression and suicidal but being honest here again ...the friends I have made since are the best people I have ever met! my best dear pal is like a friend I never had . when things like that happen you become a better person you learn you grow..and we are all here for you Manda because we have all been or are going threw that ourselves.
and finally I want you to know the lot of us are thinking of you today sending positive thoughts and wishing you a great day at your new job may today be filled with good things .

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-11-2009), barbo (06-24-2009), BlueMajo (06-11-2009), GmaSue (08-16-2009), Lara (06-11-2009), mistiis (06-11-2009), Nik-key (06-11-2009), pono (06-13-2009)