View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Mrs D I have no idea what I do without you. You are so knowledgable. My fish oil pills is by nature made and has no e. My vitamin e is also by nature made and the ingredients are di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate,Gelatine(non-bovine),glycerin,water. Is that ok or no and it is 200iu? I also have heard that about the gluten and people trying a diet free of it even if not positive in tests. I feel any relief even if it is small is at least in the right direction.Mrs D I am thinking you have PN and you stated the insulin and gi but do you suffer from other conditions? If this is too personal you don't have to answer.I am glad you have been feeling better
Blumajo you should try the magnesium. I am not sure if it helps me but I have read a lot on here and on the net and it seems like it could be of benefit. I order the glycinate kind but I know Mrsd D has stated slowmag is good too. I have dry eyes as well but mine does better with weather that is warm and humid then I have seen with supp or even steriod/meds. Omegas can help with mood as well. I remember my psych before the pain condition having me take them with my other meds.
you want one that has d-gamma, beta and alpha....dont know that you will find that at the grocery, perhaps a healthfood store, vitamin store? otherwise on line.....
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote